Yo, after the half passed year, I'm back to blogging.
It's November time~ Our birth month...
1-Yi Wen
3-Mine
9-Bayce
11-Khor
13-Joey
23-Har
28-Li Ying
Last but not least my favorite idol also from November
3-Ren
4-T.O.P
5-BoA
6-Kris
12-Sandara
27-Chanyeol
Back to my birthday, I'm glad that my friends and family was celebrating for me with three days.
Actually 2 Nov was our Physic test yet Joey was making doekbokki for us. Her cooking skill is very good. I like it very much. After fetching my brother back from school, my mom brought us to a specialist soup restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I'm so happy about that although she just thought that day was my birthday. Next, 3 Nov I received many wishes from FB, friends and classmates. for the first wisher, Yee Kei and Sy Chyi sent me birthday message for the same time, exactly. But I just open Yee Kei's first and it's make me felt sorry about Sy Chyi. (Please forgive me Sy Chyi...) Still, I consider she's my first wisher in my list.
My brother and I celebrated my birthday the second time in Daorae. Then, I received my first angpau from my grandma. She's still remember my birthday! I'm so glad.
Lastly, 4 Nov, my cousins and his family came to my house. My mom cooked crabs and many delicious dishes for me. Kinda sad cause I don't like crab that much. But I'm happy about it.
After my birthday, It's our Nov line birthday!
I just can't figure out what can I buy for them....
=.=
November, a month later and my mom will be leaving us for 3 months.
I'm so frustrated about myself.
Why can't I become more focus and concentrate when my mom teach me what to do if she's not around.
I'm just a ordinary girl that barely know how to do few of house chore.
For the first 16 years, I'm gonna to miss my mom so much. Although I attended many times of camp, but I still miss them much.
She just expecting me to take care the house for 3 months. But I still trying it. The first new year without her, the first spring without her.
I think my brother did the same thing to me. I hope he can become mature when she's not around.
He keep teasing me when i started to handle my house thing, but he will do it later.
Sweet brother that I have (but not to mention in front of him)
My mom thought I'm a tough girl just because I seldom cry at home and act tough when my dad scolded me loudly.
She doesn't know that I'm not crying in front of them, but inside my heart.
I'm a independent girl, right?
Scorpio never shows the weak side to their family, depends on sometimes.
From now on,
trying to let myself happy is a goal.
PLUS,
SPM is approaching, I'm gonna work hard for my watch.

沒有留言:
張貼留言