關於我自己

我的相片
Nothing special about me

2012年8月19日 星期日

Again and Again

Again, I'm gonna to update my blog~~
Hooray, Hooray it's a holiholiday!!!
A week of Raya holiday are not enough to fufill me..
Because I hope there is more holiday for us!!!

Holiday homework isn't a big deal for me since I never touch them...
It'll be hand up on time when I rush it on Sunday midnight...
Friends thought me that I'm a dedicated and hardworking person..
I'm sorry that I"M NOT!!!

You're judging me in the wrong way...
I'm the laziest person you've never ever met in this world.

Recently, I'm addicted to a cantonese song.
Actually it's a title song for a Hong Kong drama.
Name Ghetto Justice.
It's a very meaningful song and I like the style of the song.
Hope you'll listen it and read the lyrics of the song...

Now I realize my brother also got a cute and adorable face.
He kept dancing ELECTRIC SHOCK in front of me,
and sang it in the car, bathroom...
And he like to imitate the way KRIS winked in MAMA when he played MAMA inside the car..
He said that KRIS looked LIKE HIM...
IF JOEY HEARD THIS, MY BROTHER SURE JAK BEH LIAO

EEEHHH!!! CHANYEOL IS VERY CUTE AND HANDSOME AND TALL AND MACHO AND SEXY!!!!!
Nothing, Just wanna shout my soul out when I saw his picture...
HE'S DAMNNNNNNNNNN HANDSOME AND GOOD LOOKING!!

OKay. Just update for fun/~~
Night time...
Sweet dream for all of you!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

追蹤者