關於我自己

我的相片
Nothing special about me

2012年5月22日 星期二

No Title

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, Mindless. NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME.
Currently I'm addicted to Exo's song. Even more sickness that the previous one.
Today is the second day for the four formers to say BYE BYE to exam.
And we received a very horrible news from our 'beloved' history teacher.
"All of you were failed in your history exam. Except the only have had passed."
I'm totally out of blue when I heard this.
Are you kidding? I mean I had paid enough effort to let my history to score but you are just telling us none of us are going to made this exam.
I'm totally heartless and no more taste on my food.
And one more bad news for those who are planing to have a good vacation on Singapore.
Our planing need to call off due to teacher didn't send the paper work to K.L.
My jaw dropped when my friend said this to me.
Today is 22nd May, should be a memorable day for those Exo's lovers because today is Exo-K leader's birthday.
By the chance, I'll wish you in my blog!
Happy Birthday SUHO! You're turning 21 this year! Even still older than me. Wish you all the best in the following programme and the promotion.
Yet, Kris and Sehun still is my favourite. But it's okay if I wish you right?
Actually i'm totally despressed when i talk to my friends about Exo. But they still didn't care about it.
It's hurt me. I already get used of their coldness towards me.
That's all for today! Bye bye.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

追蹤者